Sunday, August 16, 2009

Breathing Space




Muggy summer weather here, not my favorite. I've been getting the chores/errands done early in the day this weekend, leaving the afternoons free for whatever. Today's "whatever" was to get the desk area cleared up and upload every cd of school work or freelance work into the computer. This task is exactly as dull as it sounds. Next I will be backing it all up onto the external hard drive and ridding myself of the crap. Yes, my tendency to save everything that might be important extends to multiple copies of my student portfolio and photos and ...oh god this is not pretty people.


However my studio is just gorgeous now (well except the file cabinet but one thing at a time here)


The sense of calm is dominant now and I'm loving it. I'm off to start on the computer now.

No comments: