Saturday, December 13, 2008

Creating Coordinates Part 2

To continue the project…
Using the same group of colors/ densities I’ve created patterns that are more complex.
These are what I’ve come up with intermixed with the solids and the stripes from the first group
18 new patterns that (hope fully) I can use in conjunction with the first group of patterns
This is the fun part of the project, I get to use a bunch of different fold patterns and multiple colors on the same piece with these. I didn’t keep track just played around and hoped they would come out.
Not a bad selection I’m not quite settled on what they will be used for...
Possibly a typography project
Next step is to color correct the scans and save them at different resolutions so when I do have a design I can just grab and go.

No comments: