Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Under Construction

Twins
These groups of stones have been patiently waiting for awhile now.
The top pic is of the "twins" 2 round stones of the same granite-like materiel
(possibly granite)
I have some thoughts on the design, and I think they will be gifted to a friend who has a birthday coming up...
The lower pic is of a little tribe slowly developing. 
Tribe
I have joined the Wickford Art Association this year and yesterday I attended my first meeting of the Photography group.
A friend convinced me to give it a try...
I am hoping to improve my photo skills.
It was fun to do something art related in a group again,
I am currently pretty isolated (as an artist) and I'm hoping to be able to alleviate that to some extent and perhaps find some sort of a tribe for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whiskery extensions of the slate tribe are wonderful.