Monday, December 23, 2013

Release

dusty and funny smelling

Life is disrupted, the house is under upgrade/construction
(repeat as much as necessary "it will all be worth it, it will all be worth it ...")
First we painted the Living room; then the contractor began the finish work on the cellar (this continues); next the heat quit taking out our hot water on Thanksgiving during Brians visit from NB; then the dogs both got sick and had to see the vet/rounds of medications; the dishwasher broke (whatever); and now the heater has broken again. I am presently cold and dirty and the boy is having a nervous breakdown because strangers are entering the house 5 days a week.
on alert

Getting the cellar done meant relocating all of my supplies, inventory, and old portfolios as well as everything else down there out and into the garage. Here is a picture of my dye studio at present

uncondusive to dyeing, or anything else
Its that old crisis-opportunity deal.
the word of the year has been chosen.
Release.
I have too much stuff I'm hanging onto
A whole inventory of shop stuff, the unresolved stuff, a whole past of stuff

30+ years

These portfolios are heavy, they weigh on my heart.
30+ years of classes and artwork that I don't really know what to do with or what it was for.
I do know that it adds up into me as I am now
I would like the space to begin moving forward unimpeaded by old unresolved questions so I can explore some new unresolved questions.
still thinking of nests

It will take some time to process and to release it all.
I've done this process before up to a point this time I'd like to go deeper.

No comments: