Friday, September 28, 2007

CWE Open House

Back in January I took a number of classes for women entrepreneurs at the Center for Women and Enterprise (CWE) an extremely supportive group here in SE New England. This month I was invited to set up a booth at their Open House Event to promote my business. It was a nice way to catch up with people I had met before and meet some new folks, exchange ideas and, as always, learn a little more about myself
The upshot of these three very different experiences is hard to define but I think I am learning to trust my gut a bit more with regard to what I want to pursue. I know I am most excited when I am talking about my piecework weather it is virtual or sewn and that excitement is conveyed to others. This affirms for me that those are the paths I should be focusing on.

No comments: