Sunday, August 13, 2017

a good way to build

learning
a good job over at thekitchensgarden lead me to consider how we build things, like people and society, how we teach ourselves how to be...
Tribe 3 begins
How we learn those lessons and reapply them later in life.
I find a great deal to relate to in the story and her pictures are always captivating

yow!
today I progressed on weeding and trimming the Bird Garden. It is decidedly overgrown, the springtime rain and cooler temps have created good conditions for growth this year. I will be transplanting some of the overgrowth to other beds in the fall
keeping it together
Last year (?) the sedum fountain tipped over and shattered, I reset the bits, replanted it  and gave it a spiffy bird nest hat.
Hat
Our nearby neighbors have cut down many of the large trees in their yard so the garden gets much more evening light in the summer than it used to, more dramatic now as it shines though the leaves. I'm considering how to use that to build something

No comments: