Thursday, April 9, 2009

Treasury and Links

Just when I didn't think I had anything to talk about today I found out I'm included in a treasury on Etsy, yay!
I think this is my third one ever... as you can tell I don't invest a huge amount of effort into the Etsy networking thing. I dunno I'm just not that into it. However this is a wonderful group of artisans to be included with. I "know" a few of them from flickr and really admire thier work...
(sofennel, dyeindiadye I'm lookin at you!) and now I will know a few more.
The treasury was chosen by SleyTheDent who sent me a link to this site which is chock full of great info on shibori! Enjoy, I have buttons to sew...

2 comments:

WSN said...

Thanks for the link trackback! And congrats on Etsy recognition =)

WSN said...

Thanks for posting the link to shibori.org and congrats on the Etsy recognition =)

We keep an informal blog, too, if you're interested. Look for worldshiborinetwork on blogspot