Friday, May 11, 2018

While the sun shines

a place in the sun
Mostly I'm not a sunbather (its too bright for reading) I get bored. Even at the beach I usually walk around or play in the sand. I do like sitting out on the deck when I have a cup of coffee in the morning so I got the deck set up earlier this week. It was a bit of a surprise when I dozed off in the sun yesterday. I'll allow it. The truth is I haven't had longer than 2 weeks off in 30 years, I figure I'm allowed a blissful little nap.
Tribe 4 
I've begun to learn two new tribes. It often takes a little trial and error to get the language right.
At the moment I'm working on the 2 at once, not sure if I will keep at both or settle down to one at a time.

Tribe 5
 I've begun the 4th set of memorial stones. I'm not doing them in any particular order, I just sort of choose one at random.
There are so many to pick from.
I'm not sure if they need to be in any particular order. Each stone is an individual and of equal importance, as is each event. For now I'm approaching it haphazardly. I'm going to keep thinking about how the separate memorials create a larger message as a group.
Memorial stones, Las Vegas 58/1

No comments: