Thursday, June 7, 2012


past colombine
Spring passed through quickly this year. The house/garden claimed most of it.
It felt right to spend some time putting my house in order and making some improvements to the studio spaces. The same for the garden.

I suppose I'm nesting.
I found this today...


"The Magi creates a magic empty space
by drawing a magic circle.
Within this vacuume, or empty space
s(h)e creates magic."       
                                - Laurence G. Boldt 


A nest is a magic empty space.

My nest has some magpie qualities, bits and bobs, shiny fascinators, and special gifts... a couple of recent ones
Thanks to Cinimon for the awesome bookmark. It cracks me up.
and thanks to Janet for my funky leather earrings.


2 comments:

Max the Lobster said...

Is a colombine the same as we call in the UK a 'grannie's bonnet'?

alsokaizen said...

Hi Max
I looked it up and I think it is.
they are lovely flowers, self sowers so they pop up all over the place.