Sunday, June 14, 2009

Green Walls

Here is the project that ate the weekend...


Brand new green walls in our bedroom.


I didn't even have to do the painting (L did) but somehow it threw the entire house into a state of discombobulation that discouraged me from being very creative...


However it was so worth it!


The feng shui in that room is tremendous now. Everything is clean and sorted and ever so spiffy. I reduced my wardrobe by a quarter, all that stuff I never wear is gone. Its all dust free and vacuumed. I think I will sit down and stitch for a few minutes now.

4 comments:

jude said...

peaceful.

alsokaizen said...

Hi jude, it is isn't it? It was so stark before when it was linen white... I love green!

Anna said...

What brand/shade is that???

alsokaizen said...

Hi Anna
It is Behr "grass cloth" 400D-5
kind of a neutralized apple green
with a smidge of olive to it (hows THAT for a description?! :)