- Discharge brown linen (?) panels- love what I've gotten so far, the shibori is completed and I have a bunch of ideas of what I can do with it but no clear decision has been made for the next step...
- Frequencies #2- this is the 2nd sampler made from the heat set shibori (new name for the series) I'm exploring some new ideas, introducing more colors and playing with the vibration aspect it...sorry no pics at present
- Earth Haori- I got it cut out of the fabric last week but haven't sewn a stitch yet
- Jacket- also cut out a pattern for a jacket, I think I've had this fabric sitting about for 18 years finally got my act together and chose a pattern to use it
- 9 Table runners- all based off of this design, have only gotten the bases sewn and now must add fused embellishments and top stitch them
- Ginkos#2- stalled, I haven't worked on it in a week
- Ginkos#1- so stalled I may abandon it and use the elements for something else
- New Yoga Bag- this is done, its a rough prototype and a bit lumpy but useful to me, I made it from blue linen/cotton with a discharged detail for the pocket
I've also laid out the bird garden...this means there are a bunch of pegs stuck in the ground with twine mapping out the paths and beds to be dug, essentially it is a note to myself that I have undertaken a project that will entail many, many hours of hard labor...but I won't think about that now.
I'm still trying to get new products into the ETSY store, attend yoga, spin and karate, and all the usual life stuff like work too.
This is where I start to feel a little oppressed and frantic.
It is also where I start my Kaizen chant: choose one thing and get a little bit done its all you can do and it is enough...
I know I'm not the only one with this overload, how do you handle it?