Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tool of the Week – Scissors



I can’t believe how many of these I found in my studio, there are more too, at least four more pairs in and around the house that I can think of but I was too lazy to round them up. An embarrassment of riches… if there is one area of my life that has clutter issues it is the studio/project/supply area, well that and paper stuff.
Anyway… I’ve been spending a great deal of time in close contact with the ol’ scissors lately because I’ve been cutting out so many new projects (see my last post for ad nauseum) and I obviously can’t have too many pairs. I do need to get myself a sharpener because believe it or not even at my age I am still too impatient to respect the sanctity of the “good” scissors. I will use whatever is close at hand even if I am cutting paper… come to think of it that probably accounts for the surplus visible here!

No comments: