Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Night


Tonight the big creative endeavor was planning which recipes to try next week...
I chose carrot cilantro soup, red onion and feta frittata and broccoli ricotta stuffed cannelloni
mmmm... one good thing about having no money to toss around is that I am getting far more interested in cooking these days. It saves on lunches since there are always leftovers.
The book above is a terrific vegi cookbook I don't run into too many ingredients that make me go"WTF is that ??? is it a cheese? a fruit? some sort of sauce??" far too many vegi cookbooks assume some sort of knowledge about cooking and weird ingredients. I have none.
I'm starting to dream of spring (warm today) and growing some fresh herbs
OK gotta go stitch for a couple of minutes...

No comments: