Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sketches


About 2 years ago I started sketching the dog in the evenings, these are some of the better ones. One could wonder if the creature ever moves from looking at these. She makes a good model because she likes to snooze, at least until she hears a potato chip bag rustle... at which point she becomes very alert, and the modeling session is over. I really haven't done many of these sketches lately and I regret that now. If she comes home again I will do more. She has pnemonia now... in addition to the other, however she seemed more alert when we came by tonight for our visit, so I really don't know what to think.

3 comments:

coral-seas said...

Tough days for you and her. Hope you have some crisps for when she comes home.

jude said...

your sketches are wonderful. i hope all goes well.

alsokaizen said...

Thanks
It just helps to know folks are pulling for her
I'm not sure she will be allowed any chips but there is a frosty paws here with her name on it...