Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well Earned Rest


Today Lar and the pup spent resting. He had a gig last night and didn't get home until 2:00 AM she has simply earned a day of relaxing at home by the fire. I on the other hand did some errands and am currently cooking Roasted Red Onions Stuffed with Feta Cheese. Normaly I'm not much of a cook but I wanted to try something new and interesting for dinner... we will see how it comes out.
The photo is an older one but it captures the theme of the day, and she doesn't have all those shaved bits, at the moment she looks like Raggedy Ann, all patches.

Yes I did sketch the dog last night and now I'm off to do it again, still not being very creative but in my world cooking counts!

2 comments:

jude said...

i want to hug her.

alsokaizen said...

Doncha just? I'd swear she was bred specifically for the purpose of being hugged...