Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Redoing the Rec Room


OK its decided, the pea soup green needs some toning down. Since most of the fabric will be obscured by the orange fabric I concentrated the resist along one side. I'm gonna use the beads as a resist method again since I really want the patterns on the two fabrics to relate strongly to each other. I'm still not quite sure what color I'm gonna use but I'm really leaning toward a brown...
In other news the dog just got a new set of antibiotics today that cost over 80.00, the potential side effects of the foolish things is all the same stuff she got sick with in the first place (grumble)
We will be watching her very closely while she is on them.

2 comments:

Wholly Jeanne said...

yeah, i'm with you on the pea green. beads as resist method sounds good, brown sounds good, too. the "right" shade of brown with the other fabric - yummy. wishing the pup well with her new round of meds, and hoping it'll all soon be a vague memory. . .

alsokaizen said...

Hi jeanne thanks for the well wishings for the girl! And yeh the pea green has gotta go...