Sunday, March 1, 2009

March in like a Lion




We are supposed to get SNOW tonight. The caps are for the seriousness of the storm not my personal excitement, I really don't want to shovel the driveway again. It is steep and treacherous and long and for most of the winter has been our own personal luge. Subarus were not meant for the winter games! So far we have been lucky and no one has fallen and cracked a rib this year but I wonder how long that luck will hold for...


Its especially painful because we had a lovely 50 degree day on Friday and Sat was really nice too. Those little nubbins up there had just come up in one of my gardens and now they are gonna get all chapped poor little guys...


I was going to talk more about Feb today but I seem to be out of time as my dinner is ready now and I want to see how it came out! Cannolini with broccoli ricotta filling mmmm...

No comments: